Top Picture

Are you a graduate? A:        Good evening, miss! B:        Good evening, sir. How are you doing? A:        So far so good, thank...

ប្រធានបទសម្រាប់រៀនសន្ទនាជាភាសាអង់គ្លេស

Are you a graduate?


A:        Good evening, miss!
B:        Good evening, sir. How are you doing?
A:        So far so good, thanks. And you?
B:        I’m great, thank you. What do you intend to talk about today?
A:        Today I would like to talk about the education. Do you agree to my suggestion?
B:        Ok, start your questions, please.
A:        Can you tell me what education is?
B:        Education is the process of teaching, training, and learning, especially in schools, colleges, or
            universities to improve knowledge and develop skills.
A:        Is the education very important to all people?
B:        Sure. It is factual that parents are the first and perhaps the most important teachers who provide values, hobbies, and attitude and so on… to their children for the whole lives.
A:        Between a mother and a father, who is the best educator?
B:        In my opinion, mothers deserve this role because they spend the most time at home while men (fathers) are usually out. On the other hand, women (mothers) have perfect education with high patience and multi-talent to educate their children.
A:        What about men (fathers)? Are they the best educator?
B:        Right, both mothers and fathers are the best educators for their children, and they have to cooperate to educate their children. If we have a lot of well-educated people, our nation will be prosperous.
A:        How about teachers? Are they important to education field?
B:        Yes, sure. Not only parents but also teachers play an important role to educate children to become a complete person in the society.
A:        By the way, are you a graduate?
B:        Yes, of course not. But I will graduate from high school this year.
A:        Are you willing to apply for any university or any institute?
B:        Of course. But I don’t think I’ll pass my exams.
A:        Oh, don’t be pessimistic. If you have no confidence, you can’t do anything on your own. As you know, these days there are a lot of private and state colleges newly opening in not only in the city but also in the province?
B:        I really want to attend any, but I cannot afford the private college tuition. it is too high for me, and on one hand, I haven’t made money be myself yet.
A:        I think so, but for me, my parents have wanted me to go on my study at universities, so they try all their best to earn a fortune to support my study.
B:        You’re luckier than me. In what year are you?
A:        I’m a sophomore at Royal Phnom Penh University.
B:        For me, I have no chance to continue my study at university because my family is short of money. In addition, I don’t have a good job.
A:        But now, there are a lot of scholarships. You can win this if you are a top student.
B:        I’m not a good student. After graduation, what are you going to do?
A:        I’m not sure, but my purpose is to work for any organization that offers me enough pay to support my family and myself. Especially I will try to find a post graduate scholarship to study abroad.
B:        That’s great. May your wish become true?



A:        Thank you very much.

0 coment�rios: